CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good news/ Bad news

I just got an email from Roma that he will come earlier than we expected. Originally he didn't leave Ukraine until Aug 21. I was worried about him missing the first couple weeks of school, but happy to use the time to get ready.

Now he is coming August 12 - 13, which is great for the school thing. I just scheduled my surgery for the 14th! He can just be nice to me while I am recovering. I will have three people to take care of me instead of two, although I had planned on making it mainly Emily. Emily will still be here, but she can just share my room. I just told him when he gets here I will put him to work getting ready for himself!

Actually, I took a weeks vacation the week previous so we will probably be fine. I will just be more stressed. Oh yay. At least Emily and Michael will be here to help me move furniture and stuff. I guess I will forget painting the room and he can have purple for now. He said his favorite color is green, but I already have a green LR and green hallway, so I had decided to do the room in brown and get him a green comforter and stuff. We can just do it later while he is here, probably. The more the merrier. Then we might be able to get new bedroom stuff on clearance. They get in lots of extra because of the college kids, and then clearance it when it's done.

Confused? Me too.

No comments: