CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

When in doubt...

Do a really long survey?

1) Have a best friend that knows you inside and out?

Deanna and Lu pretty much do.

2) Have you ever been punched by the opposite sex?
Why yes, I have. There's more than one reason I am not married anymore!


3) Do you like coke or pepsi better?
Mostly Pepsi, but McDonald's fountain Cokes are good.


4) Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a D?
Dave, Emily's biological father.

5) What color are the walls in your room?
Potato Chip (Yep, that's really the paint store name. It's yellow) and jet blue.

7) Good face & bad body or bad face & good body?
Good face and body that needs to be healthier.


8) Are you in a relationship?
I am in all kinds of relationships!


9) Can you cook harder things than spaghetti, pancakes, and macaroni?
I can cook almost anything, with an occasional, spectacular failure.


10) It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings who do you expect it to be?
Heather


11) Did your last kiss mean anything?
Yes. It did to me. I hope and think it did for him!


12) Can you play Guitar Hero?
Never have, probably never will.


13) Are you addicted to MySpace?
Nope.


14) What do you currently hear right now?
Computer hum, cicadas, occasional birdcall.


16) Who is the first person in your phone book?
The number 1 - I tried to delete somebody and couldn't figure out how.

17) What made you happy today?
A nap. I made ribs for lunch.

18) How many times have you flown on a airplane?
I don't know for sure - ten maybe?


19) What's your favorite candy bar?
Snickers I think, or Lindor with the creamy filling.

20) Who is the first person you think of when someone asks you who you like?
Steve, but it might be switching!

21) Who was the last friend at your house?
Stephanie

22) What do you think about the current gas prices?
The same thing everybody else thinks, along with the wish that I could get enough balls to try to ride my bike to work.

23) What were you doing an hour ago?
Eating ribs for lunch.


24) What's the closest blue object to you?
A pen.


25) Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
Yes.

26) Where will you be in an hour?
Somewhere around the house, or maybe at Stephanie's I think she is in for some drama today.


27) Where was your first job?
Detassling corn for DeKalb.

28) When you eat Starburst do you eat the red and pink ones first?
I eat whatever comes out first. Pink is my favorite. I don't like red.


29) Do you tend to think with your heart or logically?
I think with my heart probably way too much. Is that really called thinking?

30) What was the WORST thing that happened to you today?
I had a headache so I went and bought a Coke. I had no caffeine yesterday and figured it was a withdrawl headache.


31) Who took your profile picture?
My friend, Lisa. (Well that was my MySpace answer. I think on here, Zenobia a/k/aJill)


32) Do you know a lot about cars?
Yes. I even took auto shop in HS.


33) What's your favorite kid's game?
Shoots and ladders.


34) Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Named after my grandmother, Dorthea Hope Leeper.


35) What kind of grades did you usually get in school?
As and Bs.


36) What are your plans for the future?
Pay off my debts, get a new job, sell the house and move to New Mexico!

37) What did you do this Valentines Day?
I don't remember.


38) Whats something that bothers you about guys/girls?
I have the same pet peeves with everybody. It doesn't depend on sex or gender. I am an equal opportunity disliker of people.

39) Was the last person you kissed cute?
Oh yeah.


40) Has anyone ever told you that they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Ummm. yeah, the one I dumped.

41) Would you change anything about yourself if you could?
I would lose weight, improve my health and get my teeth fixed. Everything thing else is practically perfect in every way!


42) Do you get along with girls?
Yep.


43) Last time you were disappointed?
A couple of weeks ago.

44) Are you happy at the moment?
Yes, not ecstatic, but very content.


45) Do you tend to fall for people easily?
Yes, much too easily.


46) Where is your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well that depends on whom I am calling my boyfriend...
He might be visiting his mother today.


47) How do you feel at the moment?
Content.


48) What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Dark Knight.

49) Did you enjoy your weekend?
Yes. Friday was kind of blah. Saturday was VERY nice. Today is very calming, even though I am anticipating some tension when Stephanie and her children get back to town. (She just called - she's about 45 minutes away).

50) What is making you happy at the moment?
My house is clean. I am calm.


51) Do you trust easily?
Probably too easily, and that is why I end up getting hurt over and over again.

52) When was the last time you were given roses?
No clue.


53) Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
Haha! Nope.


54) Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
Nope.

55) Look at your recent calls, who was your last call from?
Stephanie on regular phone. Will on cell phone.

56) What is bothering you right now?

See list of a few days ago! I'd say the most dominant issues on my mind are all the events of next weekend, and then some of those issues will be resolved.

57) Who was the last person to play with your hair?
Will.

58) Miss someone right now?
Why yes, I do. :)


59) Do you currently have any hickeys?
I don't think so.

60) Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Not unless somebody else pays!

61) Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?
Yes, and they sometimes give me nightmares, so I try to avoid them. Every once in a while I watch one with Emily if she says it has some good plot or cinematic devices I will appreciate.


62) If you were given $100, would you spend it, or save it?
Spend it. I owe much more than that to every medical establishment in Bloomington.


63) If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
Yes, and knowing me I would try to catch it in a jar to show people.


64) Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. Kind of funny because I had a HUGE music day yesterday.


65) Hows the weather today?
Sunny and HOT.

66) When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
I don't know. It has been hard with my health issues. I'm happy, but they make it so challenging as to be discouraging at times.

67) Could things possibly get any better?
Yes.

68) Have you ever felt replaced?
No, not really.

69) Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
I don't recall. I am not much for dirty looks. I'm more into verbal abuse. I strive to move beyond passive aggressive into just plain aggressive. It's much more honest.


70) What do you do when you have a bad day?
Take tranquilizers, overeat and sleep.


71) Do you dance when getting ready?
I don't dance very much anymore. I should start again.

72) Who will you be with Saturday?
Next Saturday I will be in Lafayette, so my family and I hope Susan and Kim and their families too!

73) How are you today?
Didn't I answer this already? Happy and calm.


74) Is there a meaning behind your profile song?
My profile song has been "deleted by the artist" It WAS Jewel's "Good Day" because that's how I try to feel every day! Maybe I will listen to that CD today.


73) What color is the shirt you're wearing?
Orange. It's not a color I would buy, but it's my T-shirt for volunteering for Ride across Indiana. The back says, "Burn carbohydrates, not hydrocarbons" and I love that!


74) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I am right in between John Mellencamp and John Lennon, my niece Barbara and Uncle Dick.

75) What is your favorite color?
Blue.

77) What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing, but going to get some water next.

78) What's your favorite smell?
Nice clean and fresh scents. Clean men. Fragrances like fresh linen or "rain" fragrances. There is one I like at Bath and Body Works called "Cotton Blossom." I still wear Love's Baby Soft perfume, even though I am not a teenager.

Happy today for: lots of things. That I worked hard on housework yesterday and felt the luxury of a nap was acceptable.

No comments: