CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Have I told you lately...

how much I love thrift stores? All the books were half price at Opportunity House! I bought several really nice hardback books, a couple of paperbacks, and a makeup case for under $5.00. I have been carrying my makeup in my purse around in a sandwich bag! The new little case was thirty cents!

I also went to Salvation Army and bought a couple more books and a CD for only ninety-nine cents. YAY ME!

At Farmer's Market I bought a big bunch of basil, and pound of green beans and a couple of yellow squash. I have to make pesto now and actually Michael always does it. I love to eat it, hate to make it. One more reason I really miss Michael. MMMmmmm I love past with pesto and fresh tomatoes and I did buy some more of those Campari tomatoes at the evil empire last night. I regretted that when I was at the Market today, but I will still enjoy them.

So I started out the day with twenty dollars in my pocket, got two or three days worth of yummy veggies, and HOURS of entertainment and still have money left over.

Happy today for: living in a town with a great Farmer's Market and fun thrift shopping.

No comments: