CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Just got home!

I went to Michelle's house and had a "Reiki" session after work. It was a trade for proofreading a brochure for her business (Smile Promotions) and finding some errors. I am not sure about the Reiki thing. It is kind of God-based, and religious... I decided if anything it would be nice and relaxing and it was. I kept falling asleep, but we know it's not rare for me to fall asleep after work!

Tomorrow I have to get up early and drive to Indy to volunteer at a water station for a bike ride, and then the sponsors of the ride make a donation to our bike team, so yes, another fund raiser! I will be doing a lot of that fort both orchestra and bike team this year! And oh, Science Olympiad... sheesh!

Happy today for making better friends with Michelle. Oh and we watched a good movie too - Dan In Real Life - let's see... about a intelligent, handsome widower with a gaggle of children who meets a beautiful, intelligent rather bookish woman and is instantly attracted to her... gee I hope (nameless intelligent , handsome widower with a gaggle of children) calls back. Caller ID said he called at 5:51 pm.

No comments: