CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reports:

I had the ultrasound and the fibroids are not huge. They are bigger than the last time I had an US, but not the seven pounds of extra stuff in me like I had 10 years ago. So I am going to have the thermal ablation procedure and see if it helps the bleeding. I asked to have it scheduled right away because I would like to get it done before Roma gets here. I am also going to have a tubal ligation at the same time. That way you only have to pay for anesthesia one time. I definitely know I NEVER want any more babies, even if I would get married, so I might as well do it.

I had a pedicure AND a manicure all in one day. Renee is finishing up in nail tech school and has to do a certain amount before she can take her exam. So it was CHEAP and relaxing. So I have done two self-care things in the last two weeks with my Reiki session and this. YAY ME. And next week I have the appt. with the shrink so it will be three weeks in a row.

I have to bake a cheesecake tonight on the hottest day of the year so far in my non- air conditioned house. I am still waiting a little bit before I start so it can cool down a little more. I know I will be up all night, but I keep not sleeping anyway so I might as well be fulfilling a commitment, right?

Happy today for: Easily finding a good cake box with no tears in it at Michael's Craft Store. That is more of a challenge than it should be.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Celebrating that you are thinking of yourself and committed to your good health.

Brava!

Deb