CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Inside the mind of Jack Black.

Michael and I finished watching "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny" tonight. There is a scene where they are in the Rock and Roll History Museum trying to steal the Pick of Destiny. Jack weaves his way through the criss cross lasers (NOT by doing back handsprings like the women in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"), but he still can't reach the pick. There is a big red button to turn off the lasers and I just KNEW how he was going to do it. Let me just say that when I thought Michael said "Dick of Destiny " tonight instead of "Pick" it kind of came true. Is it scary as hell that my mind is in the same mode as Jack Black's? Or is it okay because I actually think he is an amazingly talented genius? I give the movie an A for genius if you are okay with drug references, heavy metal, Satan, fart jokes, F bombs and yeah, the button pushing gag! Mormon relatives - you probably want to avoid. It also has cameos or small parts by some of my favorite actors; Ben Stiller, John C. Reilly, Tim Robbins... I think even more.

Happy today for: Getting my desk all cleaned up, all the loose papers filed and the calm and organized feeling it gives me.

No comments: