CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

So -

Date with nameless, handsome, intelligent widower with a gaggle of children (okay, I'll say it - FOUR children) went well. Good food, good conversation, good fun. I think we will go out again. We'd better go out again. This one might hurt if we don't.

I am having a semi-lazy day today. I watched "The Road to Perdition" and enjoyed it. I am in the mood for another dramatic movie, too, but I really want to finish that damn book today (Love in the Time of Cholera). I can't believe how long it is taking me! I am definitely up for some lighter reading next.

I have also worked on the house off and on - you know my method! I've done all the laundry, just need to get the last load out of the dryer. I've flea powdered and then vacuumed the carpet in the purple room and Michael's room. I've eaten two homemade, fairly whole food meals. I started picking out the neck on Miko's dress so I can try again. I am still in my jammies! Lazy me. I need to put some clothes on and go outside for a walk. IT is absolutely gorgeous! I ought to at least be reading outside and enjoying how beautiful my yard and garden look.

I don't know why I am hibernating in the house, but it seems really hard to go outside for some reason. I think I am enjoying my solitude today and I don't want anyone to see me. I promise I have talked to someone today. Heather called me and I called Debbie (Debbie here, not Debbie in internet world) TWICE. I am also pretty sure nice new man will call me after the baseball games are over tonight, but maybe not until children are in bed. We would have been together today, as was the plan, but because the ballgames were rained out yesterday it had to switch to last night and it just wasn't long enough! Pout!

Happy today for: that I can have solitude when I choose. I miss Michael terribly and I am bummed that he has to go to his dad's when he doesn't want to, BUT I really treasure my time alone.

No comments: