CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Worked outside.

I am still working on weeding and putting down mulch. This is definitely the kind of thing I like Michael to do!

All I felt like eating tonight was CHILI! In the middle of summer! So I did it. I also ate a bowl of tomatoes. I bought two one pound boxes of Campari tomatoes yesterday and they are almost gone!

I almost walked into the IT office to just flat out tell Steve I have a huge crush on him, but he was out helping someone at the time. Probably lucky for me so I didn't embarrass myself.

I think my computer here might have a virus. I have a scan running right now. Maybe it won't work and I'll have to work out a deal with Steve to come look at my computer. I can barter some goods...

I slept really well last night until I got cold in the night. I am happy I have slept better this week, probably still making up for Sunday night when I stayed up half the night.

So I am tired now...

Happy today for: some new Hello Kitty stickers I got! I like to put stickers on my production reports for the pre-press. I think it's cheerful!

No comments: