CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blogging quickly!

tired. Volunteered for the bike ride today and it was hard work and I was on my feet most of the time. Even in my goodformyfeet shoes my feet are still sore and tired! I took a shower and a nap when I got home. Now I am getting ready to go out with...(nameless handsome intelligent widower with a gaggle of children).

Happy today for: expectant date PLUS working really hard and knowing it helped a lot of riders today AND that the sponsors will make a big donation toward our Japan trip next year.
Oh. and a LOT of hot guys in spandex shorts!

3 comments:

Kim Anderson said...

My brother and nephew did a bike ride last month...so I'm with ya on the lots of hot guys in spandex shorts!!

Good for you, Hopie. And, I hope all goes well with hot guy with a gaggle of kids...does he have a brother?? :)

Hope said...

Brother is married. :(

Kim Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.