CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Emily's mommy meme

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Public Notices this is Hope Can I help you?"
2. What makes mom happy? ME
3. What makes mom sad? Michael, the lesser child
4. How does your mom make you laugh? she laughs at herself. she tells me funny things that she does.
5. What was your mom like as a child? younger than she is now. besides that, i bet she was pretty much the same.
6. How old is your mom? 42
7. How tall is your mom? shorter than meeee. 5'2"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? talk to me of course, read books, make projects up and work on them, and sometimes finish them, grow things without killing them, cook food. okay, that's more than one thing, i know.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? how am i supposed to know? i don't know if i really want to think about it. i'll say that she "knits hats" all the time.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? great american novel
11. What is your mom really good at? smiling at meee! listening to me rant on the phone all the time. trying to help me when i need help
12. What is your mom not very good at? making millions and giving me cash
13. What does your mom do for her job? newspaper notices
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? chocolate frosting is what she would say
15. What makes you proud of your mom? she always finds a way to be happy about things and she taught me how to do the same thing!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? definitely betty boop, she's zany but hott
17. What do you and your mom do together? does talking on the phone count? we do that a lot. i make her watch movies with me when we are together
18. How are you and your mom the same? we are both short and have brown eyes! we also both like just to chill a lot of times, and we are BOTH hilarious. i mean, who could hang out with me or my mom and not be laughing. well, i mean, that could actually be a bad thing...but we like to imagine that people are laughing with us. we both chose career paths that don't make millions.
19. How are you and your mom different? i will marry a rich engineer and still have my millions. i love love spending money on nice clothes that i can't afford. but the J. Crew flip-flops i am wearing right now are the most comfortable things every invented.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she's my mom, duh. she talks to me. and she does things for me like she went with me when i had a problem i had to get fixed even though it wasn't very fun. and there's no way she COULDN'T love me because i am basically the coolest person ever and everyone loves me. except my stepmom who is jealous of my brains and good looks and wishes her daughter was as cool as Hope's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I don't think Clara is up to the challenge just yet. Check back in about 12 years. ;-p

Hope said...

Nanna P Had her nine year old do it. You should ask Daniel!