CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Yum.

Eating kettle corn. I don't make it as well as the people with the giant copper kettle who sell it at the farmer's Market and at events around town, but I'm pretty darn good!

I have Miko's dress cut out, all the edges zig-zagged, and I am ready to start actual assembly.

I took the day off work tomorrow because my gyn appt. was in the middle of the day and to spoil myself. So of course my period started early and heavy and I had to postpone the appt.... So tomorrow I will work on the dress and house and garden depending on bad it is.

I also called Steph to see if she needed to hang out while Kevin moves out. Kevin is such an asshole... he asked Jack, age 9, if he would help him pack to move out. WTF? Jack told Stephanie he didn't really want to help Kevin, but he didn't want to disappoint him. So Steph asked him what he really wanted to do and he wants to go to the mall and eat stir-fry! So if I am not too bad I may go to the mall with them to eat stir-fry at the Chinese place. What kind of brain-dead fucker thinks having your son help you pack to move out is okay?

I kill DVD players. Last night I tried to put one on in my bedroom and it thinks there is no disc when there is. I tried a different disc with the same results. This is the one I only got around Christmas. I know a DVD player is not essential to life, but it is a really good-drug free way to help solve my insomnia, which has been creeping back lately. It went away for a long time after being sick, but I have been having to medicate some lately and putting in a movie that I know really well often helps me avoid drugs.

I have the TV on and I have to say that this "Master of Dance" show is really, really bad... but I am glad they have people who are all different body types and styles.

Happy today for: instant mashed potatoes. I love real the best, but when Michael is not here it is really hard to make myself cook and instant mashed potatoes work. I was good and did not eat out AT ALL today.

No comments: