CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I stink:

Subtitled: He's trying to kill me.

We went for the first bike ride of the year - several miles. we rode down to the bridge so I could take pictures of the water damage. I also took a picture of the debris caught under the bridge and a nice picture of Michael on his bike. Of course it takes me about two years to get film developed...

Then after some mechanical intervention to my bike we rode down to the Clear Creek trail and rode the first couple of miles. the perfectionist in me wanted to complete it, but I could feel how tired I was and I wanted to be sure to be able to make it home and I did all except I had to walk one hill, which I think I always had to walk last year even at the end of the year anyway. So for after three days of not feeling well I did pretty well today. I could wear my goodformyfeet shoes today, I took a little walk at work, I rested during M's cello lesson, I ate pretty healthy, and had a lot of exercise and water.

Michael is going to give my bike a tune up tomorrow, the wheel is a little off and the dérailleur needs adjusting and he knows how to do all this stuff from working at the Community Bike Project so YAY.

Happy today for: a good kid. a nice bike, a chocolate malt (the one unhealthy thing!), a nice guy at work who told me to get away from my desk and take a walk when I needed it!