CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Bored

Sitting here waiting for Michael to get home from his dad's.

Debbie came over for awhile and we talked and thought about going out, but decided we'd wait until tomorrow.

I just made Ro-tel and ate it and chips for dinner. I don't like to cook when it is only for me. I swear I am tempted to eat out for EVERY meal.

I guess I am going to start some laundry and settle in for the night into my jammies. I am pretty damn lazy feeling, but tomorrow will be a big day. We are going to have a table for the Solar Bike Team at the Taste of Bloomington and I am slated to help set up and sit there for a couple of hours, then I want to see some of the bands at the event, then maybe go out too. AND maybe the Farmer's Market and Arts Fair on the Square in the am! WE'll see how much time I think I can spend in the sun and all that.

Happy today for: Sam at work. He really, really makes me happy. I swear I am getting a crush on him too and he is just a baby. He called me Darling today in an email just for fun, and it made my heart race. I think he is just one of those people who is super nice and fun and flirty with everybody, but I am going to enjoy it and be flattered anyway!

No comments: