CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good stuff.

I took off work early and finally went to the gynecologist. I have to have an ultrasound to see how big the fibroids are. It is too hard to just feel them when you have a fat belly. It will be a couple of weeks because the tech has a vacation and then Dr. Weiler has a vacation and she wants them both to be there. Dr. W. talked abut the thermal oblation that is often done now as a possible solution and a couple of my friends have had that with good results. Nothing will be decided until after the ultrasound.

Went up to get Michael, then we went to Heather's. She finally got out of hospital today. I had her make a grocery list and then we went and got her some groceries. I would have liked to stay and clean her kitchen for her, but we just really needed to get home. I have to work tomorrow and Michael leaves for Chicago for the Rusted Root concert in the morning.

I also met a nice man today - an exmo! So he understands me. I think he's even better than Tim. Well I KNOW he's better than Tim. So there.

Happy today for: all kinds of stuff. But I had a frozen Coke while I was driving and that was especially nice.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy this morning to hear Heather's now out of the hospital, and that you've met with the physician you trust for your medical needs.

Happy also for current mo's, semi-mo's, never-mo's and women who are happy to meet interesting ex-mo's.

So there.

Anonymous said...

Ha.
So there.