CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Backdated post again

to last night.

I was driving in the car and had no computer access, not being one of those luck laptop, high-tch mobile owners, so I expressed my bloggishess verbally to my sister and we called it good for posting today.

Happy today for: that my family is as goofy as I am about the weather! I was driving between dropping Michael off at his dad's and picking up Heather to bring to Bloomington and I called Heather to say, "Look at the sky!" and she said, "I'm already outside taking a picture." The sky was bright, golden orange in one direction, bright blue in the other direction, and the was a LINE where it changed from one to the other. Right after we hung up, the was a streak of lightning that was SO awesome and amazingly beautiful it made me scream! I was driving along at seventy miles per hour with semis all around me on highway seventy and I had to keep telling myself to calm down and drive... and then they started the fireworks at the Indians game early to beat the storm so I had the dual colored, sky, lightning, and man-made fireworks all at once. We're lucky I made it to the exit alive as I can tend to be a distracted (but good) driver on a normal day! If Heather's pictures turn out well and we can figure out how to do it, we'll have to see if I can post some. She actually shot it as video on her phone so she could turn in a circle and show the difference and I couldn't figure out how to embed video the last time I tried. When I finally got to Heather's we laughed about how goofy we are and we knew that Chris would be home (my house) out on the porch watching the sky and lightning too.

No comments: