CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Sigh... It's raining again.

Very hard. I don't have to worry about the tomatoes dying while Michael is gone this week, unless it's from drowning this time. Of course my son is on a canoe trip... the Scout leaders swore that they are far enough south that it is not flooded down there and I haven't heard anything about the Blue River so I am trying to believe them.

Headache and nausea ALL day. I had to cancel having Tamyra over for dinner. I came home for lunch and took a nap and I think that's the only reason I made it through the workday.

Pam was able to go back to work in Martinsville and they did have power in the office. I told her my selfish thoughts about wanting her to be okay for my selfish reasons...I probably should have kept them to myself, but you know how I always tell too much of everything here - yeah, I'm like that in real life too.

I hope this rain stops soon, not just for my selfish self, but for everybody who just can't take any more.

Happy today for prescription painkillers, please kick in soon, and then I am going to BED.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!

You've been on my mind lately with all the flooding coverage. Saw pics of Kirkwood (durned close to where we used to work) under water. Yikes. Going to graduation ceremonies tomorrow, but need to give you a call soon! Must catch up. :)

Anonymous said...

BTW- didn't sign my comment above. Big DUH on my part. This is Jennifer!

Hope said...

I have intended for WEEKS to write you a REAL LETTER, but you know that saying about good intentions - I am well on my way, I guess. I had the one party on Mother's Day, but didn't bother to invite you because I figured that was probably sacred with your family, but I am going to have a "whatever redux" soon, I think, or maybe do something fun on Fourth of July, either have a party or go to the Indians Game and want to invite you to either one. Either one sound good to you or do you have plans?