CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So sad.

I'd rather do this than clean my house or sleep, so why am I not just writing a damn book?

But I have good news! My niece, Sarah has posted in her blog and it includes plenty o ' pictures from her trip to Indiana! Everybody go look at it! If you keep going down there is also a picture if her at a party for Mitt Romney. She worked for his campaign last summer when she was just about ready to POP with Jaxon. I am going to see if I can save some of her pictures and post them here too, but probably not tonight, unless I keep being compulsive. I am just staying up late right now waiting for the cheesecake to get cook enough to put in the fridge, but I realized I took my night-time meds with no snack so I need to go take care of that so I don't go into a coma in the night or something unpleasant like that....

http://diapersandpolitics.blogspot.com/

No comments: