CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Quiz...

Just because Michael is in bed and I am not ready to head that way yet, even though I should.

Name one person who made you smile yesterday?
Sam.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
just getting to work.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Washing dishes.

What is something that happened to you in 1994?
Michael cried a lot!

What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'll talk to you tomorrow. (to Stephanie)

How many different things did you drink today?
Water, Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke.

What color is your hairbrush?
Blue

What was the last thing you bought?
A Subway sandwich for lunch.

What was the last gift you received for your birthday?
Gosh, I don't remember

What color is your front door?
It's white, but I want to paint it purple.

Where do you keep your change?
In a baking powder can on my bookshelf.

What was the weather like today?
Sunny, warm and marvelous!

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Hard question! Peanut butter 'n' chip.

What is something you are excited about?
Listening to live music tomorrow (I hope)

When was the last rainbow you saw?
Last fall, I think.

Do you have a little sister?
Yep.

Are you very random?
Insanely random.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope, just did it!

Do you have some bad habits?
Sure

Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes, especially if I have caffeine. Some weekends, however, I will go for two days without talking to anybody.

Do you watch The O.

I don't even know what it is.

Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
no

Do you know any Stevens?
yes, I have a crush on one!

Do you make up your own words?
no

Are you ticklish?
yes

Are you typically a jealous person?
no

Do you have plans for today?
Today is almost over. I need to have a snack, take meds, go to bed!

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "J":
Jennifer

Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
Stephanie at the home phone and also on the cell phone - She's having a lot of drama.

What did the last text message you received say?
"Hey, bring my DVDs you have when you come."

Do you chew on your straws?
no

Do you have curly hair?
no

What is the next concert you're going to?
Tomorrow at the Taste... I think it's called "The Living Mummies"

Who is the worst person in your life?
Maybe Ed, I'm not sure. I think he provides the most conflict and I certainly don't like conflict.

How many times have you cussed today?
Probably quite a few, but just for fun. i was never really upset.

What is something you say a lot?
No problem.

What is the last thing you ate?
Ro-tel dip and blue corn chips.

PhotoPox.
com or MySpacePhotos. com?
Neither.

Do you have work tomorrow?
nope

Is marriage in your future?
Probably not.

When was the last time you said "I love you"?
To Michael tonight.

What should you be doing now?
Should probably be in bed.

Do you have a nickname?
Hopie

Are you a heavy sleeper?
Depends how much Valium I take! :)

When was the last time you used a skateboard?
A VERY long time.

What is the best movie you've seen in the past three weeks?
Kung Fu Panda

Is there anyone you like right now?
I like lots of people, but I am crushing on Steve and Sam.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
A few minutes ago!

Are you currently depressed?
Not clinically depressed
, but I am feeling a little lonely because of my unrequited crushes.


No comments: