CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Pictures:






These are from when Sarah and family were visiting and we all went to Lafayette and I stole them from Sarah's blog. Emily took some pics too, but still hasn't sent them to me. I will have to nag her about that. Top is my brother Chris's son Paul, his wife, Ti, their baby Rachael, and me. Next is the train at Columbian Park. Front car is Emily and Miko, my brother Chris's daughter, next car is a twin (I think McKayla) and Heather, then me, then Paul Rachael, and Ti. Next is Rachael. Next is Jaxon. Next is Mom and Dad and Sarah and Jaxon. I wish I had a good picture of the twins. If Emily sends me some I think I will. Michael was not with us on the Lafayette trip because he was at a bike race. I think we are a pretty good looking family. My dad's neck looks funny in the picture, but I don't think it looks like that in real life. We are also smart and HILARIOUS with our puns. You have to know us and sit in on a couple of family dinners to really appreciate the humor.

Happy today for: Michael home from canoeing trip. He didn't drown and he told me about the "really cool" rope swing thirty or forty feet up. Boy am I glad he got to experience that. (note sarcastic tone.)

No comments: