CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Phew!

Mowed the grass and it took a good hour tonight. The last time I mowed I didn't do the back yard so it was REALLY high, and it was high that time.

Today is Mom's birthday and I called and talked to her a little while. She sounded pretty good tonight. She has put in her notice at work and only has about ten days left. I am SO GLAD she has done that. I told her she gave herself the best birthday present ever by doing that.

I want to write more tonight, but I am so tired that I can feel I need to drink more water, take medicine and be in bed, even if I am not sleeping.

So happy today for: Cable TV that I am going to go in and watch until I feel settled down and calm and can rest tonight.

1 comment:

Amber said...

YAY!! I'm glad she quit. How are things going to work for them now financially?