CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Improving.

Not quite so angry today.

I hope I am not getting into a long term or severe funk/ depression. I sure seem to be having more negative days lately. I have dealt with it before and come out okay, but it is NO FUN. I plan to see a new dr. soon and maybe I will talk to him about it. Last month one day I mentioned that I had become irrationally angry that day, but didn't want to write about it. One of the things I had become angry about was that I had seen the new dr, whom I had loved up to that point and when I had called to check my lab results she had not had an A1C done, which is THE benchmark test for diabetics. Her nurse said all kinds of things like she didn't have one done because she could just "figure out" what it was from what I told her about my blood sugars and stuff, which is bullshit. So now I am looking into a new dr. The one I want to see is one whom Dr. Weiler, my Gyno, whom I LOVE, recommended years ago. At the time I didn't feel comfortable switching to him because he shared an office with the dr. I was already seeing, but now that I have already fired HIM and would-be new dr. has moved into his own office I would like to switch. Of course would-be new dr. does not accept insurance, but runs a cash practice, where you have to pay at least $15o upfront for every appointment. Sigh... and I need to go soon, really. I actually had it on my list to call and make the appt. today, but was so busy with actual WORK, that I didn't get it done.

I want to go update my "Goodreads" and still make it to bed by 10:00. I know sleep will help.

Happy today for: that can of Chicken noodle soup I had in my cubby at work. It wasn't reallythat great of a lunch, but it sure beat going out in the storm.

No comments: