CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Work is hard.

Kind of like "Rocks are heavy."

I feel like I won't be able to move tomorrow. It is only six o'clock. I didn't work steadily, but in fits and spurts as I usually do, but still. I am going to take a long, warm bath and read my book and probably go to bed. Maybe I will watch a movie or some TV, but I think that is all I will be able to manage for the rest of the night. I hope I can get out of bed in the morning. My fat body is hard to bend over and get up and down for weeding and digging and planting and all that stuff...

Happy today for Opcon-A eye drops for my itchy eyes. They really do work. I remember the days before they existed and all I could do was lie with a cool cloth on my eyes and wait for the oral anti-histimines to kick in. No fun.

No comments: