CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tired.

I waited and waited for hippie boy to come home last night. He is usually very insistent on his 9:00 bedtime.... By the time it was almost 10:00 I was planning, "if he's not home by the end of this episode of Jon and Kate plus eight I'll drive up Rogers Street, then back down Walnut and if I don't find him or he's not home when I get there I 'm calling the Sheriff...." He finally arrived as it was almost over. He had stayed extra late at Bike Project because the thing he had gone to at school (sports physicals) had taken a really long time.

So I sat around covered in pollen for an hour and a half and I was sick all night and had to take allergy medicine today. So I was SLEEPY at work. I slept about an hour after work and then got up and went to Women Inspire.

Gretchen got about 14% of the vote so far. Baron Hill, the incumbent, has gotten about 56% and the rest is split between the challengers pretty evenly, it looks like. Obama is losing slightly to Clinton, but at least he is taking NC and it has more delegates.

Happy today for: going to vote and the same people work the polls every time and they know I go vote every time, not just when it is presidential! Baby wipes.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Different candidates of choice, between us...

Importantly, women voting just rocks!

Love, Deb