CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A caution for the future!

NEVER make baked beans and broccoli salad for your party when you have invited your SECRET CRUSH because he might come and you might have to suppress so many farts that you think you will DIE!

HE CAME!!!!!

He brought the vegetable pizza that I love with tiny pieces of vegetables lovingly (I am sure) arranged on each piece. He had nice conversations with my parents and I think he thought they were cute.

Happy today for all of the above - except the farts.

2 comments:

Deb said...

How I love this: a woman who can talk openly about farts--in big letters, at that. They happen to everyone and you simply rock for keeping them out in the open. Or in that instance for saying you were trying to not keep them out in the open. Giggling while typing...

If laughter is good medicine, it's likely that you just added another day onto my life.

Love, Deb :)

Amber said...

FUN!! I'm glad he came. :D Sounds like fun (minus the farts).