CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Did you think I missed a day?

Lying in bed "blogging" the old-fashioned way while Miko watches "Mulan" to fall asleep. Soon I hope to join her!

A big, long exhausting day! A trip to Indy, a frustrating time trying to meet up to see the parade, watching little bits of the parade. Finally meeting up for an excursion to a park! I got to meet the first great nephew and reacquaint with a couple of the great nieces. Came back home to dinner with brother, nephew and meeting nephew's wife and daughter for the first time. A really pleasant evening and all together a nice day despite some moments of drama. there were some frustrating moments, but I always kept my calm and felt peaceful - good for me.

Happy today for family and friends all around.

No comments: