CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mowed again

I called Debbie to see if she wanted to walk and while we were talking she mentioned that it is supposed to rain tomorrow. I decided because she didn't want to walk with me tonight and it is supposed to rain I'd better mow for my exercise tonight. I want to have a relaxed party Sunday, but I don't want the grass to be a foot high! Now I need to take my post-mowing shower, but I kind of want to wait for Michael to get home from Bike Project. I know I am a worrying mom, but I do worry when he is riding home on his bike. I can't help it. His new bike he rides has such skinny little tires and he doesn't have a spare and stuff for it. We need to get one ASAP so I won't worry so much. It also has to have special tubes and a special pump with a different kind of valve... of course I might as well just type $$$$$$$$$. I probably should try a "wanted" on Freecycle. We've definitely had some luck before!

I love the way the yard looks when it is freshly mown. It is just so tidy and neat. That's one sad thing about mowing in the evening. No time to sit in the warm sunshine and just admire my work before the dandelions pop back up.

Happy today for.... drumroll, please............ MY LILY OF THE VALLEYS ARE STARTING TO BLOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Binne77 said...

I may be up your way, dropping off my kids in July. My folks are going to take them for a bit, so Dan and I can have a kid-free anniversary. I will let you know the plans and maybe we can meet for lunch/dinner...breakfast. Whatever. What say ye?

Hope said...

I say YAY! I will email my phone number to you.