CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Lazy afternoon

Michael was supposed to go to Ed's tonight, but asked him to let him stay here and go on a school backpacking trip and he AGREED. Miracles happen.

So after work Michael went to a friend's house for dinner and a birthday party and I was on my own. I came home and read and slept. Peace. I woke up and ate leftover meatloaf I made a couple of days, no wait, was it just last night? Whenever, I had leftover yummy meatloaf and a baked potato. I haven't had enough veggies today so if I snack tonight it needs to be good veggies.

Tomorrow Michael leaves for backpacking pretty early in the a.m. and I am on my own until he returns Sunday. There is a Women Inspire Picnic Saturday if the weather is nice and I think I am planning on going. Right now it sounds hard, though...If I drive him in, then go to Farmer's Market, then go to Opp House then come home and make something to take to picnic, then I have to drive ALL THE WAY BACK INTO TOWN... and I have been trying to drive into town only once a day. Then Sunday I have to go pick Michael up at 1:00 and bring him home, then there's an art event I'd like to go to at 2:00 and I'd have to turn around and go right back in.... I suppose I could drive in and take his bike and have him throw his stuff in the car and make him ride the bike home and take his stuff home to him after the art event. Sigh... trying to conserve is hard.

Secret Crush didn't tell me he pined away and missed me all day yesterday, but he did make a funny face at me once in the hallway. I hope that is good. I am trying to just lay off and not do anything and that is hard for me. I am too out there, honest and face it, once I get my mind set on something.... I can go from extremely shy to too forward and I know that's not the way to play it. Now it's his turn and I have to wait and see, wait and see.

Happy today for: a late afternoon visit to Dairy Queen with Christie. We both needed to get out of the building, having not taken a lunch and it was 3:00! We did a drive-by stalking and the DQ visit and it was giggly and fun.

No comments: