CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Phew!

I just flipped and turned my mattress. What a workout.

Stephanie's party was nice last night. It was pretty relaxing. The wind had died down some by evening so they were able to have the big fire and I spent a lot of time just sitting by the fire listening to people talk and later I joined in some conversations. I got to know the woman who lives next to Steph better and invited her and her husband to my party next week so maybe I will get friendlier with another family in the neighborhood. They have younger children which will be nice for when Sarah is here with the girls.

I am having a relaxing day. I have just been working on the house and reading and sitting in the sun, which I am not supposed to do! Probably three of my medicines caution against sun exposure, but it feels so good! I do have on jeans and long sleeves so only my face and hands are getting exposed. I am mostly just feeling the warmth. I have even swept the floor. I am soon the get out the sewing machine and work on a couple of projects. I may mow the front lawn again a little later, I'm not sure.

Happy today for: Warm sunshine, polished toenails, my big fat book to read. Ahhh....

No comments: