CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Please just let it be hormones

because EVERYTHING is making me so angry today.

Michael found a tick he missed in a VERY BAD place - one that I haven't seen since he was maybe eight. So he wanted to go to the dr. because it was so engorged he couldn't get the tweezers to the head (of the tick, you dirty-minded people), so I had to take him to the dr.... His dr. is a woman so I don't know why there is a difference between his mother doing it and the dr. doing it. Anyway by the time we got to the dr and waited for a freaking hour and blah blah blah the tick who had been happily sucking away for several days now anyway, had its fill and dropped off. Luckily the dr. saw fit to not charge for an hour of waiting and a scrotum peek. BUT by then Michael had missed lunch at school so we ended up paying money to eat out....

then Michael went on a training ride after school - supposed to end at 5:30 at Jackson Creek school, meet me there and go to cello lesson never shows up - pisser pisser pisser..... calls after 6:00 - he's all the way downtown.

And it is the BAD period day and I hate it. And at least I made it through work with no major catastrophes. I had one potentially embarrassing moment but I'm too pissofied to type about it.

Let me remember: I have a nice house. I have friends. I have lovely children. I was invited to a nice cookout tomorrow. We have food in our house and refrigerator and are NOT eating mud pies. I have a car that runs well and is reliable. I have a full time job with health insurance (even though it's kind of sucky insurance).

Happy today for: all of the above AND a modern automatic washer for my bloodied clothes.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yesterday's post and today's post both smell a little PMSy to me. It doesn't mean your feelings are any less 'real' though.

I know that Sarah's plans have been changed because of contractors and cleaners and such that she couldn't leave until it was done. Hopefully she'll be calling you with update plans soon. I know she's been totally frustrated trying to get on the road- she didn't actually leave Texas until about 6:00 tonight (and I only know that because she called me to help her look up some directions).

It all sounds really frustrating though. I'm sorry you've had a rough week and PMS on top of that. I hope you work out some time to spend with Michael this summer.

Deb said...

Home ownership may not always feel 'all that and a biscuit with gravy' on the side. But sometimes the plus can be for a roof under which to scream when needed.

May today be feeling improved for you, Hopie.

Deb xo

Deb said...

By the way, since when does a woman's honest thoughts, emotions and expressions need be attributed to PMS. Good grief!

Exiting with that statement,

Deb

Anonymous said...

We're almost there. Good thing I didn't take today off...
Heather