CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tired again.

I kept falling asleep during Michael's concert and waking up to applaud at the appropriate times. I did stay awake to hear Michael play his second cello duet part with Jake and awake to hear the Schumann piece that Jake and Nathaniel arranged for Nathaniel to play on the piano accomp. by the orch and that Jake conducted, then promptly back to sleep. Musical geniuses all, I'm just freaking tired.

Happy today for lots of things. Getting caught up on my "signed stamped sealed" part of my paper work and now my going to bed early that is possible this evening because I didn't cook dinner but felt justified in getting a take and bake pizza because of the concert, so even though there are still dirty dishes that I am leaving there aren't AS MANY dirty dishes as if I had cooked dinner!

I'll probably regret it tomorrow when it's breakfast and the kitchen is dirty and then it's cello lesson and then it's Michael is supposed to get and EKG and then we're supposed to take some stuff to someone for Freecycle and then.... sigh...

No comments: