CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Skipped work.

When I went to the store yesterday I forgot the bag that had the painkiller in it! So when I awakened this morning and headache was back...I didn't have appropriate medication so take care of it. I was also having a couple a couple of emotional issues complicating things so I decided a day was due. I spent most of the morning in bed with my heater on. I finally got up and got dressed and went to Wal-mart to reclaim my forgotten stuff. I also bought a new pedometer to replace the broken one so I can start counting my steps again. The new one looks like it will not fall off as easily so maybe I won't break it as quickly! I am feeling a little better now, both physically and emotionally. I am getting ready to bake some banana bread. Yum. I haven't thought about dinner yet. It seems like I ought to make something delicious with extra time, but who knows?

No comments: