CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ate too much:

We got too hungry and tired and ordered pizza for dinner and I ate HALF a pizza. I haven't done that in forever. I felt terrible afterward. If I didn't hate to throw up so much I would have been tempted to purge. Yuck. I couldn't afford it financially, either BAD CHOICE ALL AROUND. I will have to redeem myself.

We ate our pizza and watched about three quarters of "Signs." Now Michael has gone to bed. I think I am going to do maybe TWO house things and take my medicine and go to bed too. House can stay messy for Sarah's arrival. She told me she wanted to be really helpful around the house while she is here and I said I would let her. If I weren't so tired from work, I would be a better hostess.

It looks like Japan trip is off. It is kind of heart-breaking in a way, BUT I was really, really sad about Michael being gone so much for the summer. It is only being postponed until next year, and we had a goal to get passports for both of us so we would be prepared and now that is half accomplished. It also looks like Ms. G. is planning a European orchestra trip for next year so he is already passport ready for that now. We will have to do TONS of fund raising for him to get to go to Europe and Japan same year. Sigh. I work my ass off for this crap. He is going to have to work his ass off too. I said today as I took the money out of the bank for bike race # one "he might as well be addicted to crack, it's just as expensive." I guess it is a lot healthier, though. I would much rather have a teenager addicted to cello playing and bike racing than crack - there's no rehab for classical music...

Happy today for: Pizza delivery, definitely pizza delivery - if only I had been more prudent in my consumption.

No comments: