CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy today for:

Ziplock (but necessarily brand name, in my case) bags. I use them for my parts of onions and peppers that I am keeping. I know it would be much better for the earth to keep them in reusable containers, and I have tried, but for some reason I have a mind block to remembering that they are in there and I always let them rot. In the zipper bags I see them and always use them up. Even in fairly translucent containers I STILL don't remember the stuff, Even in specially designated onion or pepper containers I STILL don't remember the stuff, but a zipper bag does it every time. I also use them for taking baby carrots, grape tomatoes, or pretzels to work for my snacks and lunch. I could probably do better for the earth with reusable containers for those, though. I will have to get some in the right size.

No comments: