CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sorting things out.

On my list for this evening I had "Label Drawers for pictures" and "Bring one box to purple room". I also had "Bed by 11:00" Once I brought that box to the purple room and labeled the drawers I couldn't stop myself from sorting it! So one box is sorted. I decided to start with Pechin/Fairchild, Holt, Unknown, and Documents.

Everybody LABEL YOUR PICTURES. Write on the back when you get prints!

I found a nice letter Bobby wrote home from his mission. I hope I can get time tomorrow to scan it and send it to Karen. Work has been SO crazy busy that I don't have much faith in that happening. Sigh.

I should be eating something right now. I have found that my sugar is usually lower in the morning when I have had a snack, even if it is a sweet snack. (Yay!)

I think I am taking Wash one window sill off the list... that can be done later. I just want to do it as part of the Front Porch Beautification Project.

I caught the big spider tonight and was disappointed to find she is not a real Black Widow. It sounded so scary and exciting. I can just imagine that she is some other terrifying venomous type of spider, yet to be discovered, I guess... and I captured one! Maybe they will name the species Leeperellus Arachnidus or something....

So off to get a snack and get ready for bed.

No comments: