CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Copies of emails

I made banana bread and brought it to work today. I swear it is the best batch of banana bread I have EVER made:

From: Hope L Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 11:13 AM
To: Gillian F
Subject: I am twisted and bitter

When Pam makes cookies from a freakin’ MIX, Shawn pigs out all day and tells the world how wonderful they are.

Have you noticed that every time I make something it’s always happens to be a day he decides to suddenly start counting points again?

I noticed this about the time of the “Cash Bash.”

He will not eat food I make. It’s his loss, I guess, but it really pisses me off for some reason because it is so petty.

Hope E. L

Gillian's Reply:

I haven’t noticed the timing of his point counting and your food, but I really understand, especially because I think of food giving as a flow of love and if it feels thwarted then your flow feels blocked. I am really sensitive to this. I’m sorry.

No comments: