CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PIctures of breakfast...


No not really! Pictures of dinner! My friend Jill complained about how boring Facebook is and the mudane things people post about - like pictures of breakfast! I post food pictures all the time, now that I have my camera! I hope it is because I am a culinary artist and not boring as hell.

This was dinner tonight, taco salad on our favorite corn and flax seed chips from Trader Joe's, veggie crumbles taco "meat" and homemade salsa from Deanna's garden! Oh and more tomatoes from my garden! And Gillian gave me the Fiesta Ware! and I got placemat from Freecycle! What a group effort for a lovely dinner.

Now I am off to go begin sanding the front door. Fun times. I meant to weed tonight too, but tomorrow is another day.

No comments: