CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

So much for bed at a decent hour...

Mom called and said for them to finish filling out applications for services they have to have their birth certificates. She is convinced I took them... I said no, I have your HS Diploma, but I do not have birth certificates. So I had to be the good daughter and search through four or five boxes of stuff just to make sure. Sigh. I had planned on doing it a little at a time - you know - my method for everything. One night my only goal toward it was to label the drawers! I ended up doing a little more that night and that was rewarding but I am very tired from the weekend up in Indy, not sleeping in my own bed, no nap today, plus a SERIOUS blood sugar crash - down to 61 - and blah, blah, blah. So now I must go to bed.

Quinoa as pasta salad was a big hit and it's the only grain that contains all the amino acids.

Give it a shot.

No comments: