CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Evil Empire

I went to the Evil Empire tonight and did that thing it seems like I have to do about every other month where I spend about a hundred dollars on little essential stuff. Pens, the new fish tank, some smaller sports bras, a couple of binders to put some of the documents in, fondant to make the bacon for my chocolate bacon cake.... It all adds up so quickly. I didn't even get any real groceries tonight!

I planned to go to Women Inspire breakfast meeting tomorrow morning, but it keeps sounding hard, which makes me realize I really don't want to go. I'd rather stay home and work on my house and yard and cook some good food to take to Lisa's. It's John's 40th birthday... Then I plan to stay all night at Heather's because I have to pick Michael up and bring him home Sunday evening. There's no sense in driving back and forth again. I don't know what I plan to do all day Sunday. Heather is singing in church and I would like to go hear her, but I cannot make myself sit for three hours of church! Maybe I will only go to the sacrament meeting part. I could also go walk the grounds at the art museum or along the canal or go to Fort Harrison and do a trail or something.

Fishy water is dechlorinating and I think it is supposed to take about 20 minutes. Then I am going to relocate fishies, skip everything else on the list and go to bed. I slept for a little while this afternoon after work, but this week has exhausted me!

Michael got news from College Board People. I hoped it might be that he is a semi-finalist. So far we know he at least has a letter of commendation, that is the same level Emily got. We haven't heard anything else yet. Instead it was his notification that he achieved the AP Scholar award for last year. (Everybody please note, Emily ALSO received that - see Emily I want them to know you are smart, too!)

Ugh. I need to go get another drink of water to wash down that last pill and then move the fishies. They will be very happy to see the world again, I think!

2 comments:

Kim Anderson said...

Chocolate Bacon Cake??

Hope said...

I'll post a picture when I get it done.