CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Going to bed now.

"For reals" as Emily would say.

Katie, Debbie and I went to karaoke tonight, but I just wasn't into it. I needed the food and enjoyed it, but didn't feel like putting in a second song and staying.

I slept a lot today. Maybe I am just just more fatigued. It was a productive, and somewhat emotional/stressful week at work. I know I am a big, fat whiner, but my left hip feels like the bone is about to poke through the freakin' skin, even in this padded chair. If I lose any more fat off my ass I will have pressure sores from sitting at work! I wish there was some magic way to make it come off the belly first. Sigh.

So off to go take my nighttime meds and bed to get the pressure off my hip.

No comments: