CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wow.

I hate shopping. It is kind of funny for me to say that because I think for my family of origin shopping is like a family bonding activity.... I did enjoy my THRIFT shopping... At Salvation Army I found a couple of books, the little brown purse I have been seeking, and it is nice leather! I also found a super cool pair of biking shorts that are like tie-die... they are size large and both Roma Michael are size skinnies, but for $2.50 I had to get them and somebody on the bike team should fit them! Opportunity House had all paperbacks for twenty cents so I went a little crazy... Gee I think I spent three dollars! I found a John Steinbeck book I hadn't even heard of and got some of the "Tales of Alvin Maker" and "Ender's Game" series, as well as a few modern novels.

Then... I went to Goodwill. I really HATE Goodwill. Some of the things they do piss me off totally. I clearance shop Target frequently and when Target can't sell stuff they donate it to Goodwill. Then Goodwill sells it for MORE than it was on clearance for at Target and they got it for FREE! So I feel like Goodwill rips off poor people who think they probably can't afford to shop at Target. But I decided to go there to look for the weight loss reward pair of jeans. I found TWO pair that fit - for $5.99 each, so now I am the proud owner of two pairs of jeans and I am going to get rid of the pair that fall off my waist and have raggedy bottoms.

I felt so tired after all this I thought my blood sugar must be really low, but I checked and it was 115 - lower than what it used to run, but I have been in the 80s or 90s before I feel bad lately. I went and ate lunch anyway and then went to Aldi to do the big grocery shop. I felt terrible the entire time. I decided that it was not blood sugar related; that shopping just makes me really, really tired. By the time I got home I felt like crying because I had to put all the groceries away before I could lie down. As soon as they were away I hit the sack and slept for about an hour. I am glad I awakened in time to get the trash to the dump. It was yucky.

So the house is still pretty dirty, but fiddle dee dee tomorrow is another day. still might mow tonight if I can get the gumption up. I had the list of chores for the boys yesterday to get the yard ready and it didn't get done. That is the part I hate the most... picking up the sticks, winding the hose etc... pushing the mower is fine - good exercise with immediate gratification.

Okay never mind the mowing. Debbie called and I am going out with the goils. We are meeting at Office Lounge at 8:30. I am sorry to say that one of the goils is the one with the trashy blond hair that really bothered me last time. I know. I know I am a bitch. I will just swallow hard and think maybe she is embarrassed to be with a fat woman. Who knows what anybody else's hangups are, right?

So I have dumped my teenage boys so I can dress slutty and go out to bars and look for a sugar daddy.. haha! My poor teenage boys, Ed to his Mormon dad's, Roma to Mormon Jim's and Hopie out at the bars. It's definitely a Diet Coke night, however, unless Pat magically appears.

Must go shower.

Happy today for twenty cent paperback day at Opportunity House. I think it was my favorite part of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate Goodwill as well, but they don't get that stuff from Target "for free" -- they buy it...THEN overcharge ;-)