CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Headache

I went two days with NO caffeine and thought I was caffeine free from now on. This morning at 5 am - OUCH! I was in just terrible pain. I went to Burger King and got the frozen Coke cure for breakfast. I ate the meat and cheese out of a croissanwich for breakfast along with it and managed to not throw up. I took the narcotic pain pills and also had a Coke Zero. Guess what - I still have a headache. I even took a second dose of the pain pills this afternoon. I don't think they help the pain, and they don't dope me up enough to make me not care. I swear the Excedrin type pills are the best - better than the prescription stuff. But no aspirin for me because of the surgery and no caffeine because of the anxiety/ agitation problems. Sigh...

Speaking of anxiety, I sent in the receipt from when I went to new dr. in June and noticed he had circled anxiety in the square that read "anxiety/panic" so I guess I have been officially diagnosed by TWO professionals now. Sheesh. Come on, I mean I sleep at least four hours a night...

Too bad I am not more productive with all the extra time not sleeping gives me. It almost makes me long for those months after being so sick when all I could do was sleep. If I could write with my extra four hours each day I would have my novel complete before you know it. Instead I am being anxious and then being anxious about being anxious!

I am maybe kind of supposed to go out with Will tonight as his summer sessions of teaching are over now. I never thought I would be the kind of woman who sat around waiting for a man to call so I would know what I was going to do at night. Oops. I guess with my headache I wouldn't really go do anything else anyway, except maybe a slow walk. I am not about to say, "not tonight dear, I have a headache," though. I am ready to do something fun that is not with Emily and Michael right now. I am also a little burnt out on Stephanie. I love her and I am worried about her, but it's a lot of drama.

Happy today for: Michael boiled eggs and I made deviled eggs and other appetizers for dinner and it was nice and pleasant and easy and didn't heat up the house.

I think I am either going to go read, or just lie and rest if reading hurts my head.

No comments: