CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am still alive.

I am very sore and have been sleeping all day. All the young people made their own dinners. I did come out and cook my own dinner, but Michael has to do my dishes. Until about 6:00 I was in bed, mostly sleeping and made Emily bring me ginger ale and pretzels so my sugar wouldn't get too low. They did tell me I should get up and move around to keep circulation going, so I figured cooking my own dinner would facilitate and motivate some movement.

They had to poke more holes in me than originally planned because of scar tissue from my previous surgery. My uterus hurts inside from the D & C part. They strapped my arms down and there are bruises down the inside of my left arm from the straps. The right arm doesn't have any bruises. It must have been strapped differently because it was the IV side.

So happy today for health care, the prospective outcome and Lortab.

And I need to give up the computer soon. Roma's dad is dying to hear from him and Roma has to plug in his keyboard and make the computer recognize the right letters because his dad doesn't read or speak English.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad it all went well and you're feeling up to being 'up' a little. I hope you heal quickly.