CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Walked...

Emily and I walked the Clear Creek trail tonight. It is really hot and humid and I am disgusting! It was a nice walk, though. Emily and I had VERY interesting conversation, which shall not be repeated here. So there.

I had fun at work today. I had to work super-duper hard because Leah didn't do anything for me yesterday except my part of production. So all the Public Notices needed caught up. It's really okay, anyway. I like total control over them. Just a little OCD thing. In between I had email fun with a couple of friends and that was the good part.

When I got home Michael was already gone to War protest/ Peace demonstration and bike project so Emily and I just had scroungy dinner and watched the movie "21." I love Kevin Spacey as an actor and I love him even more after finding out he is a liberal Democrat after seeing him on a talk show last week.

I am hungry. I night have something as substantial as a baked potato or something for snack tonight. Or we have blueberries, maybe a bunch of those. Definitely more water...

Happy today for: email fun, hearing our little tree froggies outside right now! Sometimes it's really great living next to a forest and a creek.

No comments: