CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Soap Opera

My driveway/ front yard was the neutral territory for kid exchange between Stephanie and Kevin. When they got here Jack told Steph he looked in the console compartment in Kevin's car and saw the same Altoid box where Jack found the pot last time... So of course she is upset, Jack is upset, afraid Kevin will be mad at him for telling and so on. I convinced Steph to not have a showdown with Kevin tonight, wait and call the lawyer in the morning and see if is is probable cause to either get a search warrant or retest for drugs, because supposedly Kevin passed his drug test. You know, I have a shitload of financial and medical worries right now, but at least not this crap.

I am off work tomorrow. Emily and I have dentist appointments, Kitty gets her claws cruelly removed, I have a counseling appointment. But in the afternoon - peace. Maybe we will start the furniture moving tomorrow.

Happy today for: Mozart. I listened to the entire opera of "The Magic Flute" today during work. Thanks, Wolfie!

No comments: