CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So tired.

Roma has arrived. So airport trip today, then some lunch, then baked some "Hello Dollies" for the orchestra "welcome dessert" tonight, then some quiet time. Then I started to cook dinner and suddenly discovered Michael had to be there about half hour earlier than I thought so crap! I turned off the broccoli and we ran and had dessert first. So now we just ate some broccoli and cheese sauce and Emily and I had a baked potato. I was VERY good and only had one tiny brownie at the orchestra event so I needed some carbs.

So now I am exhausted. Boys are already in bed and Emily is watching the Olympics. I am overwhelmed with tomorrow's activities; need to get Roma registered for classes, Emily wants to go out to lunch, Michael has fossils practice at IU, then cello lesson. Roma wants to explore downtown while Michael is at fossils, then boys to Bike project and as far as I know Roma still won't have a bike to ride so I will have to go pick them up... Sigh...

It will almost seem blissful to have surgery Thursday and then have an excuse to be horizontal for a couple of days! Movies and knitting here I come! If only I weren't so afraid of the surgery!

Happy today for a good phlebotomist. NO BRUISE AT ALL from my blood draw today! Oh yeah - there was also a trip to the hospital included in this day.

Now, into comfortable clothes and to wash some dishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.