CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wow.

Fabulous, active day. I got up and cooked macaroni salad for one picnic and bread for the party. Went to the picnic with Roma and Michael, ended up staying the entire time, including a hike. Met some very nice people and really, really enjoyed myself. Brought the boys home, then off to Syndee's hippiest party, EVER. Maybe more later on that. Just got home. Now need to help Emily get some stuff ready for tomorrow, shower, go to bed, sleep, get up and have counseling appt. at 8:15, then come back and get Emily and Kitty and drive to Lafayette. I am so tired and sore and yet amazingly, wonderfully satisfied and happy.

Happy today for: All of the above. Especially that I was able to make the hike along with everybody else and that it gave me another opportunity to build more community with other host families.

The end.

No comments: