CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Better blog now

I am supposed to go out later. It has been a boring day. I slept pretty late after staying up so late baking cookies and watching "Enchanted" (highly recommended!). I have been working on the house off and on and spent my time at the Science Olympiad hot dog stand. It was VERY slow, business-wise, but the teachers and I had some good brainstorming time thinking of other possible fund raising projects.

I've read a few more stories in my book of short stories, made my trash run and the kitchen part of the "great room" is all clean. Oh, I guess I've also got two loads of laundry in the works. Just boring, but sometimes boring is nice. Better boring than drama, in my book.

I just talked to Stephanie and the hick bar we were planning might be changed. I'd almost rather not go out than go to Jake's down by campus... so now I don't know what will happen to me tonight. I guess I'll just wait and see. I am flexible.

Happy today for: just mellow time working on my house and getting more things arranged so I won't be stressed about this week.

No comments: