CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Magic.

We were at Office Lounge and Pat magically appeared. So I was able to have a Patpaidforeverythingnight after that. I didn't stay out too long, however BECAUSE... while I was at Office Lounge, Jim, temporary guardian of Roma, called to talk. He said he had also had a really hard time with him, that he wanted me to come pick him up in the morning before they went to church because he didn't want to leave him alone in the house. . Sigh.... Jim said, "You've really got your hands full with this one."

I still just keep hoping it is because we got off to a bad start with me having surgery and not able to make expectations clear right away and things like that. So I am trying to be extra careful now... Like tonight before Michael got ready for bed I sat down and said, "Okay, tomorrow is Monday. What do we need to plan?" We talked about school homework, Bike Project, having dinner together, and also what household tasks I expect them to do. I also wrote it all down on the dry erase board as a reminder. We'll see how it goes.

I was not such a bitch about Tammy's platinum blond hair last night. We had a good conversation and and I enjoyed spending time with her.

I don't think I got everything done on the list for the weekend, but I did get trash to the dump, major grocery shopping complete,. the jeans purchase, and reworked the neckline on Miko's dress. All I have left to do is finish up the neckline details, put in the sleeves, hem it and add some sparkly frilly things because that is what Miko likes!

Happy today for: pincushions.

No comments: