CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Still issues

so I am pretty tired, emotionally and physically. I took it out a little on Michael and yelled at him today. I apologized later. I realized the issue between us was just a "failure to communicate." There is so much going on, it is a wonder we're still functioning. Michael is also quite upset about Roma wanting to leave. Michael has experienced a lot of loss in his lifetime and I am worried about this for him.

The supervisors for the exchange program were supposed to call me tonight and haven't yet so I don't know what is going on there. Cathy tried to call me once, but it was a bad phone connection and I still haven't heard back from her.

I have talked to my mom and my sister both tonight, which is kind of rare. I feel like they both need help with stuff right now because of Mom and Dad moving, and it is displacing Heather's cat, which is upsetting to her. I just DON'T have anything I can offer right now. I can't offer to take the cat. I just cannot do it. My heart wants to, but I know I would hate it.

Happy today for: Shelley, cello teacher and person extraordinaire - another person I am so lucky/ blessed/ whatever to have in my life.

No comments: