CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Phew!

Big day at work. I got lots of stuff caught up and totally organized for me to be gone for SIX working days! I left folders labeled with big red marker about what is where. I sent Leah three or four separate emails about things that need completed. I sent a general email about where the folders are etc. Surely it will all be totally organized and caught up when I return, right? Ha!

Emily and Michael and I drove up north to take Michael to his dad's. Emily and I had some nice conversation.

Now I am going to bake cookies for the Science Olympiad hot dog stand fund raiser tomorrow and we are going to watch "Enchanted."

Tomorrow is the hot dog stand and then tomorrow night a hick bar to celebrate Stephanie's last Saturday in Indiana before she moves to South Carolina. Emily is 21 now, so she is planning on coming out with the old folks. It should be interesting. I am always designated driver, but I am not sure I am mentally prepared to go to a bar with my daughter and have her drink. Oh well.

Happy today for: My big red marker to label my files. It was kind of fun and entertained the Obsessive side of me.

No comments: